This sample is included with the Python edition of OpenRTM-aist. It is not included in the C++ or Java editions.
NXTRTC.py is a component that controls the motors and outputs the sensor data for LEGO Mindstorm NXT. See Development of RT-Components (for LEGO Mindstorms) for details.
Running the samples
Connect to TkJoystickComp (input device) with GUI and TkMotorComp (output device), check motor control and values of LEGO.
For details, please refer to RT Component Creation (edited by LEGO Mindstorm) manual.Use the following procedure to start the sample:
- Start RTSystemEditor and prepare SystemEditor. → For details on how to use RTSystemEditor, see RTSystemEditor
- here please refer to the PC and LEGO Mindstorm with Bluetooth, or USB.
- Start NXTRTC.py, input device TkJoyStickComp.py, TkMotorComp, each component.
- Since components are displayed in NameServiceView of RTSystemEditor, drag them onto SystemEditor.
- Connect the corresponding ports of both components. (See SystemEditor execution example above)
- Right-click on either component and select "All Activate".